The controller of your personal data is Spark & Mortar Sp. z o.o., based in Warsaw, ul. Poleczki 35, 02-822 Warsaw.
The company collects information voluntarily provided by you when using the website, information related to orders of our products (e.g. purchase history), and information about your activity on our website.
The basic and necessary data collected by the Company to set up an account are your name, surname, and e-mail address. If you make a purchase via the website, you will also be required to provide other data, in particular contact details – providing this data is voluntary, but necessary to make a purchase via the website.
The company may also collect automatic information about connection parameters (timestamp, IP address) and other data related to your use of the website (e.g. viewed products). The above personal data may be automatically processed in order to obtain information about your preferred advertising materials, products, promotions, and events in order to better adjust the advertising and promotional activities directed to you by the Company. The company uses also cookies to collect the above-mentioned data.
Purpose of processing
The company may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- setting up and using user account (full name and email address);
- placing and processing product orders via our website (contact details, name and surname, data on the products ordered);
- protecting Company’s interests, e.g. in the event of claims related to the use of the website or those related to sale conducted through the website;
- marketing (purchase history, data automatically collected using cookies and regarding your activity on our website; in the event of consent to being sent commercial information by electronic means – name and e-mail address);
- statistical purposes and those related to ensuring the functionality of the website.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is:
Your consent – data collected using cookies;
- Conclusion and performance of the contract – setting up a user account and using it, as well as placing and processing products orders via the website;
- Data processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company – conducting marketing activities by the Company (in particular, advertising its products) and securing the Company’s interests in the event of claims related to the use of the website or related to sales via the website.
The company may share your personal data with the following categories of recipients:
- entities providing services to the Company (e.g. accounting, IT services); such entities process data as subcontractors, on the basis of a contract and only in accordance with the Company’s instructions;
- competent state authorities in situations specified by law.
The company will store your personal data for the following period:
- for the duration of the contract (in connection with maintaining the account and the implementation of individual orders), until all claims related to it are time-barred;
- for the duration of the Company’s marketing activities – in relation to data processed for marketing purposes.
Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
You have the following rights in connection with data processing:
- you have the right to request access to your personal data, their rectification, deletion and restriction of processing;
- to the extent that the basis for the processing of personal data is the premise for the conclusion and performance of the contract, you have the right to transfer personal data provided to us, i.e. to receive your personal data from the Company in a structured, commonly used electronic format;
- to the extent that the basis for the processing of personal data is the consent granted, you have the right to withdraw it at any time (this does not affect the lawfulness of data processing before the consent is withdrawn);
- to the extent that the basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the data controller, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- if you believe that the processing of personal data is in violation of the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Cookie files (the so-called cookies) is IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on your device and are intended for the use of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users use the website, which allows for improving its structure and content;
- maintaining your session after leaving the website, thanks to which you do not have to re-enter your login and password on each subpage;
- determining your profile (e.g. your preferred products) in order to display tailored advertising material.
The website uses two main types of cookies:
- “session” – temporary files that are stored on the end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the web browser;
- “permanent” – they are stored on the end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until you delete them.
You can block cookies saving on your device by changing the settings in your browser. Blocking cookies may make it impossible to use some of the website’s functionalities. Instructions on blocking or deleting cookies can be found below:
Cookies are placed on your device by the Company and may be used by the Company and service providers cooperating with the Company.
Information obtained using cookies stored on your device can be used to display advertisements tailored to the way you use the website. For this purpose, cookies may save information about the navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
Some information about your use of the website may be saved in the server layer. Such data is used only to administer the website, including the purpose of ensuring the efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
If you have any questions or doubts as to the processing of your data by us, please contact us at the following e-mail address: [email@example.com].